Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11

I tried out my new tripod today-my old one sadly broke last week and I only had to spend $20 for a very nice Vivitar. I hadn't realized how old and out of date the one I had was! The picture I took today was not what I had initially planned on taking, but the idea came to me and I tried it out.


Today is also the first day I shot with RAW format-well technically the second but I didn't know what I was doing the first time. I also now have Lightroom-after doing some research I discovered that it would be the best for what I plan to do this upcoming year with my photos. (Become more of a professional lifestyle photographer). I can't believe it took so long for me to convert over, and there is still a lot I have to figure out but I'm really excited with what I can do now! Stay tuned for some amazing stuff this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment