Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photo Challenge of 2012

I decided for this year to really dig in deep with my photography business and work on my skills and expanding my clientele base. To date, I have only done photo shoots for friends, to build my portfolio. My goal for the end of 2012 is to have booked at least 3 "official" sessions and be proud of the work I produce from them. 

This photo challenge will help encourage me to expand my creativity and try new perspectives and settings. Each day I will take a self portrait and post it to my webpage, along with a word of the day. Today's word is Novation. It means the introduction of something new. (Merriam-Webster has some smart people working for them to post that as the word of the day for New Years Day ;-)

I hope everyone has a great new year! (Although I have no followers yet, maybe by the end of the year I will have some and they will be kind enough to read backwards to this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment