Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 5, 6 & 7

Day 6. Mac n Cheese with a lion.
So Day 5 was the mirror picture that I used for Evoking You's challenge. Day 6 I took at the zoo yesterday while I was on lunch break. I used an awesome app for the android called HDR camera, it's really amazing. Day 7 is today and as I get ready to take my psycho dog to the vet for his shots (something I am dreading but he hasn't had a vet check up or shots in 5 years...well shots he got boosters 4 years ago) I am not quite sure what to do for today's picture.

I opted for a photo with me holding my coffee-which I am drinking trying to calm my nerves. I am also wearing Batman sleeping pants so I included those in the shot. It's a selective body shot and after a few filters on Photoshop I think it turned out pretty awesome.

1 comment: